NORCAL SUBSTITUTE TEACHER CONSORTIUM
NorCal Substitute Teacher Consortium (Colusa, Sutter, Yuba Counties)
Qualifications to Substitute:
- Bachelor's Degree
- CBEST (www.ctcexams.nesinc.com)
- Negative Tuberculosis Clearance
- Fingerprint Clearance
How to begin...
- Visit www.norcalsubs.com
- Meet the above qualifications to substitute
- Apply for the Emergency 30-Day Substitute Permit at www.ctc.ca.gov issued by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Apply through Ed Join for the Substitute position at www.edjoin.org
You will be invited to attend the Professional Substitute Training course after all requirements are met
NEW CUSD CERTIFICATED SUBSTITUTES
The NorCal Substitute Teacher Consortium may no longer share employment information with the districts for our easy use of processing timesheets for payment. Every district who is part of the NorCal Substitute Consortium now must obtain their own set of records. We apologize for the repetitive paperwork for every district you choose to work in. Below you will find hyperlinks to every form for your convenience.
Please complete the following and return to Business Services at Colusa Unified School District, 745 Tenth Street, Colusa, CA 95932 or give your information to any site administrative assistant in our district to forward.
Once these items have been received, you will receive payment on the next available pay period. Either the last working day of the month or on/around the 10th of the month.
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Driver’s License
- IRS form W-4 (1st page only)
- State of California Tax form (1st page only)
- USCIS Employment Eligibility form (1st page only)
The 2nd page outlines the item(s) you will need to provide in order to clear. Commonly used; driver’s license and social security card (already required).
Thank you in advance for quickly completing the necessary paperwork in order to process timesheets without delay.
- After School Program
- Bilingual Support
- Business Services
- Employee Information
- Health Services
- Human Resources
- Maintenance, Operations & Transportation
- Student Nutrition
- Technology Support