skip to main content

Substitute Teaching

Colusa County Substitute Consortium 

Colusa Substitute Teacher Consortium  
Qualifications to Substitute:
How to begin...
You will be invited to attend the Professional Substitute Training course after all requirements are met 


The Colusa County Substitute Teacher Consortium may no longer share employment information with the districts for our easy use of processing timesheets for payment.  Every district who is part of the Colusa County Substitute Consortium now must obtain their own set of records.   We apologize for the repetitive paperwork for every district you choose to work in.  Below you will find hyperlinks to every form for your convenience. 
Please complete the following and return to Business Services at Colusa Unified School District, 745 Tenth Street, Colusa, CA 95932 or give your information to any site administrative assistant in our district to forward. 
Once these items have been received, you will receive payment on the next available pay period.  Either the last working day of the month or on/around the 10th of the month.
  • Copy of Social Security Card
  • Copy of Driver’s License
  • IRS form W-4 (1st page only)         
The 2nd page outlines the item(s) you will need to provide in order to clear.  Commonly used; driver’s license and social security card (already required).
Thank you in advance for quickly completing the necessary paperwork in order to process timesheets without delay.