Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan
Colusa Unified School Distrrict (CUSD) is seeking input from students, families, community members, staff, teachers and administrators on the District's draft Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan. The plan describes the District's response to the impacts of COVID-19 and its plan to maintain continuity of student learning during the 2020-21 school year. This document describes the aims, the strategies and actions steps to:
- Provide distance learning and, when public health conditions allow, in-person instruction.
- Measure student academic progress, participation and efforts to address student learning loss as a result of school closures due to COVID-19.
- Provide supports for low income, English learners, foster and homeless youth, students with disabilities and/or unique needs.
- Provide access to devices and internet connectivity
- Provide resources and supports to address student and staff mental health and social emotional well-being
- Student and family engagement and outreach to reengage students who are absent, under engaged, or at risk of learning loss
- Provide school meals for students during distance learning and in-person instruction
A number of resources have been instrumental in the development of the CUSD's Learning Continuity and Attendance plan, to include Forging a Path Forward-developed in support of the Colusa Unified School Reopening Taskforce, District Distance Learning Plan, Distance Learning Effectiveness and Local Control Accountability Plan Surveys.
Your voice and input is important and will be used to shape changes and revisions to the District's Local Continuity and Attendance Plan prior to Board Trustee adoption on Tuesday, September 21, 2020. The draft plan and comment forms can be accessed at the links below.
Again, thank you for your valuable feedback and input.
Colusa Unified School District
- District Info
- English Learner Program Improvement Plan/Evaluation
- Golden Apple Recipients
- School Reopening and Safety Plan
- Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan
- Local Control Accountability Plan
- Measure A
- School Accountability Report Cards
- School Plans
- School Safety
- Title IX