Please submit the following items with your volunteer application for Category B, C, and D:
- Copy of valid Driver’s License or other government ID (passport, military ID, etc.)
- Proof of COVID-19 immunization (if not vaccinated, volunteers will be subject to show proof of a negative COVID test prior to volunteering, which the district makes available at no cost)
- Category D volunteers must go through the fingerprinting process.
In addition to the list above, Category D volunteers who wish to transport students will need to be fingerprinted and submit the following:
- Private Driver Application
- Limits of liability declaration page from auto insurance policy in the following amounts: $100,000 per person bodily injury/$300,000 per accident; $50,000 per person property damage
Email Me a Copy
I'm not a Robot.
Thank you for your submission.